Pursuant to state law, no expression made by students in the exercise of such rights shall be deemed to be an expression of school policy, and no school officials shall be held responsible in any civil or criminal action for any expression made or published by the students.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Past Stories

New Year, New Visions

Why not start off 2024 by making a vision board?
Danica Shanahan
Danica’s 2024 vision board!

When thinking about setting goals and intentions for the new year a vision board is the way to go. Vision boards can be created digitally on sights like Canva or physically on a piece of paper or posterboard. Personally, when I make a vision board, I like to draw the images out and make it like an art project, but they can be so versatile which is one of the great things about them. Vision boards are easy to make and are an effective way to see all your goals laid out in front of you and keep them in mind. Once you make a vision board one of the key steps is to make sure you put it somewhere you will see it daily. If it is a physical vision board, you could hang it up in your room or another place in your house where it can be easily viewed. If it’s digital, simply display it on your phone lock screen or your computer background. Putting a vision board in a place you see every day is key, so that you see the intentions you want to set and keep them present to you. Just seeing the intentions laid out can help your brain subconsciously achieve your goals and it also makes you consciously want to work towards your goals and gives you the motivation to keep reaching for them. It truly works and I totally recommend making one, it is a great way to reflect on your goals for the upcoming year and see them all in one place.